The Kansas Association of Directors of Plant Facilities (KADPF) is a not-for-profit organization designed to provide school facilities managers professional development opportunities. The annual technical conference and trade show features a training curriculum relevant to facilities management of K-12 as well as post-secondary institutions and a phenomenal interactive trade show featuring the newest products on the market as well as those tried-and-true products used by facilities managers for many years.
Plan to attend the 2016 KADPF Technical Conference & Trade Show scheduled for October 23, 24 & 25, 2016 at the Topeka Capitol Hotel in Topeka Kansas
WHO ATTENDS THIS CONFERENCE?
Conference attendees from K-12 and post-secondary schools include plant facilities managers for schools in the state of Kansas, including those who are responsible for buildings and grounds, environmental safety, custodial trades, and student transportation.
Businesses, vendors or individuals that service and support the functions of school facilities and the directors of those facilities in the state of Kansas.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- One annual membership fee provides membership services for a company or a school district / post-secondary institution regardless of the number of conference attendees.*
- Conference registration fees include all meals for one conference attendee. Additional meals may be purchased on a "per meal" basis.
- Indicate whether an auction or raffle item will be donated
- VENDORS ONLY: Indicate desired trade show booth accommodations.
- Include the amount of monetary scholarship donation.
- Total each line item to determine total payment due**
Submit conference registration form via USPS or email to the address indicated at the bottom of the registration form.
*Indicate names of all conference participants to insure name tags are provided at the conference registration table. A separate registration form may be submitted for each participant. If you are a vendor and would like to provide company lanyards for conference use please turn thse into the registration desk on arrival.
**Purchase orders are accepted with conference registration forms. Invoices will be sent upon receipt of registration document. Receipts will be sent upon receipt of payment. Payment in advance of conference attendance is greatly appreciated. Presently KADPF accepts payments by cash,check and PayPal.